Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Pasta Smorgasbord recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pasta Smorgasbord recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that achieving good health doesn't have to be hard. If you keep at it, you'll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Water is the best drinks out there. Drinking a soda or cup of coffee from time to time won't hurt you too badly. Using them for your sole source of hydration, on the other hand, is dumb. When you decide on water more than other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthful and hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories from your diet— without having to deal with terrible tasting diet food. Water is typically one of the keys to really slimming down and getting healthy.
There are many things you can pursue to become healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being clever when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Don't overlook that health isn't only about simply how much you weigh. You need to help make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to pasta smorgasbord recipe. To make pasta smorgasbord you only need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Pasta Smorgasbord:
- Use 1 pound of lean ground beef.
- You need 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1-28 ounce of can diced tomatoes.
- Get 1/2 can of tomato paste.
- Provide 1 1/2 Tbsp of sugar.
- Use 1 cup of beef broth.
- You need 1/2 tsp of basil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Use 2 cups of green beans, cut into bite size pieces.
- You need 1 of red pepper, chopped coarsely.
- Get 1 of jalapeno pepper, chopped coarsely.
- Get of Pasta of choice (I use macaroni or baby shells).
Instructions to make Pasta Smorgasbord:
- In a large skillet, cook ground beef and onion until beef is no longer pink. Drain excess fat. Transfer meat mixture to a large, covered saucepan..
- Add tomatoes, tomato paste, sugar, beef broth, basil, oregano, green beans, red pepper and jalapeno pepper. Cover and simmer for about 10 to 15 minutes or until green beans and peppers are tender..
- Cook preferred pasta as per package directions. Shortly before serving, add approximately 6 cups of the cooked pasta and heat through..
- Serve and enjoy!.
If you find this Pasta Smorgasbord recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.