Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Yakhni Pulau / ইয়াখনি পোলাও (Indian traditional dish) 💛 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Yakhni Pulau / ইয়াখনি পোলাও (Indian traditional dish) 💛 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Will Save You Dollars.
Remember when the only people who cared about the environment were tree huggers and hippies? That's a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared obligation we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are not able to adjust things for the better without everyone's active involvement. This should happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Keep reading for some methods to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Even though it may not taste as good, cooking food in the microwave as an alternative to in the oven will save you a packet of money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is actually greater by 75%, and possibly this little bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. Countertop appliances will boil water or steam vegetables more rapidly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You might reckon that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, nonetheless that is definitely not true. Particularly if you make sure the dishwasher is full before starting a cycle. Preserve even more money by air drying or cool drying your dishes as an alternative to heat drying them.
From the above it ought to be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Eco-friendly living is not really that tough. Largely, all it takes is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to chicken yakhni pulau / ইয়াখনি পোলাও (indian traditional dish) 💛 recipe. You can cook chicken yakhni pulau / ইয়াখনি পোলাও (indian traditional dish) 💛 using 25 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Yakhni Pulau / ইয়াখনি পোলাও (Indian traditional dish) 💛:
- You need of soaked basmati rice with 1/4 cup mung dal.
- Provide of chicken Chopped into medium sizes.
- Take of onions.
- Use of black Cardamoms.
- Prepare of peppercorns.
- You need of cloves.
- Take of cinnamon sticks.
- Provide of bay leaf.
- Get of nutmeg powder.
- Get of mace powder.
- Take of garlic.
- Prepare of ginger.
- Use of coriender seeds.
- Provide of water.
- Take of salt.
- You need of medium size onion.
- Use of crushed to paste ginger.
- You need of crushed to paste garlic.
- Prepare of medium chopped tomato.
- You need of cumin seeds.
- Use of yougard.
- Get of coriender powder.
- Take of red chilli powder.
- Get of garam masala powder.
- Use of green cardamom.
Steps to make Chicken Yakhni Pulau / ইয়াখনি পোলাও (Indian traditional dish) 💛:
- Take a clean muslin cloth and tie the cubed onion pieces, garlic pods, whole ginger, black Cardamoms pods, black peppercorns, coriender seeds, cloves, cinnamon sticks, nutmeg and mace in it. It's called "BOUQUET Garni"..
- In a cooking pot, take water, chopped chickens and a teaspoon of salt.Turn on flame. Add to it the bouquet Garni and boil for around 20 minutes or until chicken gets done..
- Remove the bouquet Garni and keep that stock with chicken Pisces aside.The Yakhni is ready..
- In a pan, heat oil and onions. Take 1/4 of it and keep aside.In the remaining Onion, add cumin seeds, ginger garlic paste, tomatoes, salt, red chilli powder, coriender powder and stir fry for 3 munites.
- Add yougard, garam masala and green cardamom. Cook on a medium high heat till the tomatoes get tender. Add fennel seeds and chicken Pisces to the masala and let it simmer for another 2 minutes..
- Add the masala to the prepared Yakhni in the cooking pot. Turn on the heat and cook the rice and Mung mixchure uncovered for 5 minutes or till water dries up..
- Sprinkle fried onions on the rice, add a tablespoon of ghee and seal the pot with foil or atta dough so that the flavors do not escape..
- Cook on a low flame for 15 minutes or untill the rice is done. Yakhni pulao is ready to serve. Enjoy it with fish fry, salad or raita.😊🍛.
If you find this Chicken Yakhni Pulau / ইয়াখনি পোলাও (Indian traditional dish) 💛 recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.