Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you're looking for Apple Fritter Breakfast Casserole recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Apple Fritter Breakfast Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple Fritter Breakfast Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don't always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is done, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn't always have to be super hard work. If you keep going with it, you'll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
Drink water, not alternative beverages. Soda and coffee, when ingested in small amounts, aren't that bad. Getting all your hydration from them is a awful idea. When you choose water over other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthful and hydrated. This also helps you decrease your caloric intake by hundreds of points without having to buy and eat terrible diet foods. Water is often the key to successful weight reduction and healthfulness.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. The numbers on the scale aren't the only signal of your lifestyle choices. You need to help make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to apple fritter breakfast casserole recipe. You can cook apple fritter breakfast casserole using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Apple Fritter Breakfast Casserole:
- You need of (4-5) Fuji Apples, peeled & chopped.
- Get of butter.
- Provide of packed brown sugar.
- Get of corn starch.
- You need of warm water.
- Use of bakery croissants - sliced in half across the middle.
- You need of heavy cream.
- Use of mussleman's apple butter.
- Prepare of eggs, lightly beaten.
- You need of ground cinnamon.
- Get of powdered sugar.
- Get of heavy cream.
Instructions to make Apple Fritter Breakfast Casserole:
- For the Apple Mixture: Melt butter in a large sauté pan, over medium heat. Add brown sugar and stir until completely incorporated. Transfer chopped apples to pan and stir until coated with sugar mixture. Cook for 5 minutes while stirring frequently. In a small bowl, stir together the corn starch and warm water. Add the corn starch mixture to apples and continue to cook/stir for 5 more minutes. Remove from heat and set aside while prepping the other ingredients. The apples should be soft and the liquid will be a syrup consistency..
- For the Casserole: Preheat oven to 375°F. Whisk together the heavy cream, Musselman's Apple Butter, eggs and cinnamon. Spray 9x11 casserole dish with non-stick. Place the bottom halves of the croissants in an even layer. Pour half of the apple butter/cream mixture over the croissants. Top with half of the caramelized apple mixture. Arrange the croissant tops in an even layer. Top with the remaining cream mixture and apples. Pour all of the syrupy apple mixture over the casserole. Gently press down on the top with a wooden spoon or spatula. Bake at 375° for 25 minutes. Once lightly browned on top; remove from oven, glaze and serve..
- For the Glaze: Mix powdered sugar and heavy cream together with a fork until smooth. Drizzle over the Apple Fritter Casserole. (These measurements yield 1/2 cup of glaze.).
If you find this Apple Fritter Breakfast Casserole recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.