Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crock Pot Honey Mustard Pulled BBQ Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crock Pot Honey Mustard Pulled BBQ Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Will Save You Dollars.
Until fairly recently any individual who indicated concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That's a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we cannot transform things for the better without everyone's active participation. Each and every family should start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. The cooking area is a good place to begin saving energy by going a lot more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly when they are not working as economically as they should. If you might be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with styles from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less energy. The correct temperature for food is 37F inside the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use less electricity. Checking that the condenser is actually clean, which means that the motor needs to work less frequently, will also save electricity.
As you can see, there are plenty of little items that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Natural living is actually something we can all do, without difficulty. A lot of it truly is simply utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to crock pot honey mustard pulled bbq chicken recipe. You can cook crock pot honey mustard pulled bbq chicken using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Crock Pot Honey Mustard Pulled BBQ Chicken:
- Get of bone in chicken breasts.
- Provide of seasoning salt to taste (i use lawrys).
- Prepare of medium yellow onion (medium dice).
- Prepare of medium green bell pepper (medium dice).
- You need of garlic (minced).
- Provide of honey mustard bbq sauce (i use sweet baby rays).
- Take of bottled italian salad dressing (i use kraft zesty).
- You need of packed dark brown sugar.
- Take of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare of red hot sauce (i use franks).
- Get of apple cider vinegar.
- You need of liquid smoke.
- Use of favorite hamburger buns (toasted).
Steps to make Crock Pot Honey Mustard Pulled BBQ Chicken:
- Season chicken breasts liberally with the seasoning salt. Place skin down in crock pot..
- Mix the remaining 10 ingredients together until well combined. Pour mixture over the chicken breasts..
- Cook chicken on high for approximately 2.5 -3 hours or until temperature reaches 165°F internally. When done remove chicken and allow to cool some..
- When cool enough to touch, shred chicken into bite size pieces. I simply use my hands to do this. Add shredded chicken back in the crock pot and cook on low heat for one hour. If you want a thicker sauce, a cornstarch slurry will thicken it more..
- We usually serve this burger style, but over rice is also good. You can use any cut of chicken you like. Chicken thighs are a great choice for this recipe and can stand up to longer cooking times. Boneless skinless chicken breast are not a very good choice for this recipe. They cook really fast. If they are over cooked, the best you can do is just cut them into bite size pieces. So be sure to adjust your cooking time to much less. Enjoy..
If you find this Crock Pot Honey Mustard Pulled BBQ Chicken recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.