Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Pulled BBQ Chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pulled BBQ Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pulled BBQ Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, there isn't often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is done, most people do not wish to go to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that achieving good health doesn't have to be hard. If you are conscientious you'll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Make smart choices when shopping for groceries. When you make informed and wise purchases at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier immediately. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with crowded grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You’re going to go home and use what you have on hand. Make sure that what you already have is healthful. In this way, even when you determine that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are a good deal of things that work toward your getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Looking to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about losing weight. It’s about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to pulled bbq chicken recipe. To make pulled bbq chicken you need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pulled BBQ Chicken:
- Get of lbs. boneless skinless chicken thighs.
- Provide of olive oil.
- Get of large yellow or vidalia onion, diced.
- Get of garlic, minced.
- Use of smoked paprika.
- Get of salt.
- Take of pepper.
- You need of bbq sauce.
Instructions to make Pulled BBQ Chicken:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees (F)..
- Defrost chicken, dice onions & mince garlic..
- In a small pot, heat oil over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic and cook for 5 minutes or until soft..
- Stir in the paprika. Pour mixture into large baking pan (a roasting pan or cassarole dish work great). Pat the chicken dry and add each piece to the pot, stirring to mix with the onion. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and stir well. Pour BBQ over the chicken, trying to cover all the chicken..
- Cover pan with foil and transfer it to the oven. Bake it for 90 minutes..
- Make sure the thickest piece of chicken has been cooked completely. Place the pan back on the stove and use a slotted spoon to transfer the chicken to a large bowl. Pour the BBQ sauce in a pot and simmer it until it's reduced by half so the sauce is thicker. While the sauce is simmering, shred the chicken with two forks..
- Keep the shredded chicken on a burner set to Low/Medium. Pour a little bbq sauce in it every once in a while (while still cooking down the sauce) and stir to keep the meat hot and moist. Optionally use the thickened BBQ sauce on your sandwich. Serve when ready!.
If you find this Pulled BBQ Chicken recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.