Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for Japanese Scrambled Chicken Bowl (Tori Soboro Donburi) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Japanese Scrambled Chicken Bowl (Tori Soboro Donburi) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Japanese Scrambled Chicken Bowl (Tori Soboro Donburi) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green Plus Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers as well as hippies? Those days are over, and it looks like we all realize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the specialists, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some changes. These adjustments need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Continue reading for some methods to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Start with replacing the light bulbs. Complete this for your house, not just the kitchen. The normal light bulbs are the incandescent style, which really should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. Although costing a little more initially, these bulbs last as long as ten of the conventional type as well as using a lot less energy. One of the extras is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it ensures that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will certainly end up at a landfill site. You also have to get the habit of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a room. The kitchen lights especially will often be left on all day long, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. This likewise occurs in the rest of the house, but we are trying to save money in the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off until you absolutely need them, and discover how much electricity you can save.
As you can see, there are many little things that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living just isn't that tough. Mostly, all it will take is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to japanese scrambled chicken bowl (tori soboro donburi) recipe. To make japanese scrambled chicken bowl (tori soboro donburi) you need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Japanese Scrambled Chicken Bowl (Tori Soboro Donburi):
- Use 300 g of minced chicken.
- Provide 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Sake (or white wine) : (A).
- Get 1 tbsp of sugar : (A).
- Get 1 tsp of ginger juice : (A).
- Provide 2 tbsp of mirin (or 2 tbsp Sake/white wine + 2 tbsp sugar) : (A).
- Provide 6 of beaten eggs.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar : (B).
- Take 1 tsp of salt : (B).
- Take 100 g of boiled green beans (or boiled green peas).
- Prepare 600 g of freshly cooked rice.
Instructions to make Japanese Scrambled Chicken Bowl (Tori Soboro Donburi):
- Boil the green beans. Green beans are called "Ingen" in Japanese. Chop the boiled green beans..
- Put the minced chicken, the condiments (A) in a bowl and mix..
- Put the mixture in a frying pan. Heat over medium heat. And mix them with 2 pairs of chopsticks until the minced chicken is cooked..
- Put beaten eggs and the condiments (B) in a bowl and mix..
- Put the beaten eggs in a pan. Heat over medium heat. And mix them with 2 pairs of chopsticks until the eggs are cooked..
- Put some rice in a bowl. Then put the scrambled chicken, the eggs and the chopped green beans over the rice. Now your Tori Soboro Donburi is ready!.
If you find this Japanese Scrambled Chicken Bowl (Tori Soboro Donburi) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.