Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best English muffin & sausage casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to English muffin & sausage casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. At the conclusion of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that achieving good health doesn't have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you'll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Be wise when you do your food shopping. When you make informed and wise purchases at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier immediately. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with crowded grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to get home immediately and eat something great. Make sure that what you have at home is healthful. This makes it easy to have a good meal--even if you want something junky--because you'll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you'd buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Wanting to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about slimming down. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to english muffin & sausage casserole recipe. You can have english muffin & sausage casserole using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare English muffin & sausage casserole:
- Take 1 pack of thomas english muffins.
- Provide 1/2 cup of softened butter.
- Get 2 tablespoons of maple syrup.
- Provide 1 lb of mild ground sausage.
- Prepare 8 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of whole milk.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Use 2 Tablespoons of pimentos chopped.
- Prepare 2 cups of chedder cheese shredded.
Steps to make English muffin & sausage casserole:
- Toast all of the english muffins then cut into bite size pieces and set aside.
- Brown and crumble ground sausage in a skillet till done.
- Beat eggs with salt, pepper and milk then mix in pimentos.
- Mix 1/2 cup softened butter with maple syrup then melt in the microwave till fully melted.
- In a 13 × 9 inch baking dish spray with cooking oil.
- Add half of the muffin pieces, then use a spoon too drizzle on about 1/4 cup of butter mixture on the english muffins pieces, add half of the sausage and pour on half of the egg mixture, then sprinkle on 1 cup of cheese. Repeat layer..
- Cover and refrigerate for a few hours or overnight.
- Remove from refrigerator while oven is pre heating to 375 degrees.
- Bake for about 35 minutes.
- Let cool for a few minutes then enjoy.
If you find this English muffin & sausage casserole recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.