Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Tuna Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Tuna Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Spending less Inside the Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the environment were tree huggers and hippies? That's a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared burden we have for turning things around. According to the industry experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some improvements. Each and every family should start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Continue reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Maybe the food just isn't quite as good when cooked in the microwave, but it will save you money to use it over your oven. The energy used by cooking in an oven is actually greater by 75%, and perhaps this small amount of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When it pertains to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a great deal of electricity and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. Many individuals mistakenly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a reduced amount of energy than a dishwasher. Especially if you make sure the dishwasher is full previous to starting a cycle. By cool drying or even air drying the dishes as opposed to heat drying them, you can increase the amount of money you save.
As you can see, there are lots of little elements that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. It is pretty easy to live green, of course. A lot of it truly is simply using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to my tuna salad recipe. To make my tuna salad you need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make My Tuna Salad:
- Get 2 cans of tuna (in water).
- Take 2 of hard boiled eggs.
- Take 1 of large stalk celery, diced (optional).
- Use 2 tbsp of sweet relish or diced dill pickles.
- You need 2 tbsp of white onion (minced).
- Use 2 tsp of yellow mustard.
- Use 2 tsp of dried parsley.
- Take to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Use 1/2 tsp of dried dill weed.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of celery seed.
- Get 1/2 tsp of hot sauce (I use Frank's Red Hot Sauce).
- Provide 1 tsp of lemon juice.
Instructions to make My Tuna Salad:
- In a medium pot boil 2 large eggs..
- Add drained tuna to bowl and gently break up large chunks..
- Add eggs, mayonnaise, celery, pickles, onion, mustard, parsley, salt, pepper and/or optional dill, celery seed, hot sauce, and lemon juice..
- Gently stir everything together and serve in a sandwich, with crackers or on a salad. Or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator until ready to use. Enjoy!.
If you find this My Tuna Salad recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.