Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Niebe hummus (black-eyed pea dip) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Niebe hummus (black-eyed pea dip) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn't often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is complete, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn't always have to be super hard work. If you are persistent you'll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Make smart decisions when shopping for groceries. When you make good decisions at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier immediately. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with jampacked grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to go to your apartment and make a little something from your kitchen. Fill your cupboards with healthy foods. By doing this, even when you choose that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are plenty of things you can pursue to become healthy. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do plenty to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to niebe hummus (black-eyed pea dip) recipe. To make niebe hummus (black-eyed pea dip) you need 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Niebe hummus (black-eyed pea dip):
- Prepare of beans.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of niebe (black-eyed peas), soaked overnight.
- Get 1 of onion, cut in half.
- Prepare 4 of bay leaf.
- Provide 2 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of dip.
- Provide 3 head of garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fresh lime juice.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of paprika.
- Take 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- Provide 1/3 cup of cilantro, chopped.
- Get 2 tbsp of chives, chopped.
- Get 1 of salt, pepper and olive oil, to taste.
Steps to make Niebe hummus (black-eyed pea dip):
- In a large pot, cover the ingredients for the beans with water and bring to a boil. Remove any foam that comes to the surface, bring to a simmer. Cook for about 2 hours, adding water as necessary, until beans are very soft..
- Preheat the oven to 425° F. Cut the tops of the garlic cloves and remove the outermost skin. Drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper and cook 30 minutes wrapped in foil until the cloves are soft..
- Add all but a half cup of the beans to a blender with the roasted garlic, spices and lime juice. Puree until smooth, then add most of the fresh herbs, oil, and half the remaining beans. Pulse until mixed; season with salt and pepper..
- Serve at room temperature, drizzled with olive oil and sprinkling the remaining beans and herbs for garnish..
If you find this Niebe hummus (black-eyed pea dip) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.