Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you're looking for Andhra Chicken fry< another simple one> recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Andhra Chicken fry< another simple one> recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Andhra Chicken fry< another simple one> recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. At the conclusion of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that getting healthy doesn't have to be hard. If you keep at it, you'll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Make smart choices when shopping for groceries. If you make smart decisions when you are buying your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think for a second: you don't want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You’re going to go home and use what you have on hand. Your house should be filled with healthy foods and ingredients. This makes it easy to have a great meal--even if you want something junky--because you'll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you'd buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being clever when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need to help make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to andhra chicken fry< another simple one> recipe. To make andhra chicken fry< another simple one> you only need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Andhra Chicken fry< another simple one>:
- Provide of chicken breast, cut into medium to small pieces.
- Prepare of medium size onions, sliced finely.
- Provide of green chillies, according to ur spice level.
- Prepare of ginger garlic paste.
- Get of Of curry leaves.
- Get of marination:.
- Prepare of lime juice.
- Get of red chili powder: depending upon ur spice level, less/more.
- Take of garam masala powder, store bought.
- Use of ginger garlic paste.
- Provide of Salt.
Instructions to make Andhra Chicken fry< another simple one>:
- Marinate the chicken with the above mentioned marination section spices for about 1-2hrs..
- In a pan, heat oil on medium heat, fry the onions with split green chilies until slightly golden brown. Add ginger garlic paste and dry for another 2 mins..
- Add the marinated chicken to the pan and mix well on high heat..
- Keep cooking and mixing once a 5 mins until the water is evaporated for the chicken.
- Once the chicken is well cooked an dthe onions are browned, add the curry leaves.
- Mix well and cook for another 2-3mins and turn off the heat..
- Bon appetite. Goes well with plain rice and slice of lime on the side. Or even as an appetizer..
If you find this Andhra Chicken fry< another simple one> recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.