Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Keto Friendly - Chicken in Spinach Cheese sauce Baked recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Keto Friendly - Chicken in Spinach Cheese sauce Baked recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Keto Friendly - Chicken in Spinach Cheese sauce Baked recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Spending less Inside the Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers and hippies? That's a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared burden we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living more eco-friendly we won't be able to correct the problems of the environment. These types of adjustments need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen area more green.
While it may not taste as good, cooking food in the microwave as an alternative to in the oven will save you a packet of money. If you find out it will take 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you could possibly look for more ways to use the microwave. Countertop appliances will boil water or steam vegetables more rapidly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. Many people incorrectly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a reduced amount of energy than a dishwasher. You get the maximum energy savings by totally loading the dishwasher before commencing a wash cycle. Don't dry the dishes with heat, utilize the cool dry or air dry functions to increase the money you save.
The kitchen by itself offers you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Natural living is definitely something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. A lot of it really is merely using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to keto friendly - chicken in spinach cheese sauce baked recipe. You can have keto friendly - chicken in spinach cheese sauce baked using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Keto Friendly - Chicken in Spinach Cheese sauce Baked:
- Provide of chicken fillet.
- Get of Cream cheese.
- Take of butter.
- Use of spinach chopped.
- Prepare of garlic clove sliced.
- Use of cheddar cheese.
- Take of cream or full fat milk.
- Use of salt.
- Get of pepper.
- Provide of paprika.
- You need of onion powder.
- Use of chili powder.
- Provide of chicken masala.
Instructions to make Keto Friendly - Chicken in Spinach Cheese sauce Baked:
- Wash chicken. Season fillet with Salt, pepper, paprika, onion powder, chili powder and chicken masala and leave aside..
- Preheat a pan, add a nob of butter. and cook the chicken for 1 min on each side until it’s halfway cooked. remove from pan..
- In the same pan with the remaining butter in it, add the spinach to it, garlic cloves and a pinch of salt and cook until soft..
- Once spinach is cooked, add the cream cheese and cream and stir until combined.
- Once combined, add salt, pepper and paprika and stir.
- Preheat oven to 150 C.
- In a small oven tray, place the chicken and pour over it the spinach sauce. Bake until the chicken is fully cooked..
- Serve with steamed broccoli or salad.
If you find this Keto Friendly - Chicken in Spinach Cheese sauce Baked recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.