Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Black Bean and Chicken Echilada recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Black Bean and Chicken Echilada recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Black Bean and Chicken Echilada recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don't always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn't something people decide to do when they get off from work. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn't always have to be super hard work. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Make smart decisions when grocery shopping. If you make smart decisions when you are buying your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think for a second: you don't want to go to a busy grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to go to your apartment and make something from your kitchen. Your house should be filled with healthy foods and ingredients. In this way, even when you decide that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don't ignore that health isn't only about how much you weigh. You need to help make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to black bean and chicken echilada recipe. To make black bean and chicken echilada you need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Black Bean and Chicken Echilada:
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts diced.
- Provide 1 of yellow onion diced.
- Provide 2 cloves of garlic minced.
- Prepare 3/4 tbsp of cumin.
- Use 1 can of corn drained.
- Get 1 can of black beans rinsed and drained.
- Prepare 12 of corn tortillas.
- Take 1 jar of salsa verde.
- You need 1 jar of monterey jack cheese dip.
- Get 2 of cupe shredded cheese.
Instructions to make Black Bean and Chicken Echilada:
- In a nonstick pan cook diced onion, diced chicken, minced garlic, cumin, and a dash of salt and pepper untill chicken is cooked through..
- Add corn, beans, and 4 tablespoons of salsa verde. Cook for one or two minutes..
- Warm corn tortillas in microwave under a towell..
- Fill tortillas, roll up, and place in a 13x9 baking pan untill full. Spoon a tablespoon of salsa verde over each, cover with shredded cheese..
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350°. Warm up the monterey jack cheese dip and spoon over each enchilada when serving..
If you find this Black Bean and Chicken Echilada recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.