Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Burrito filling/Nacho topping recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Burrito filling/Nacho topping recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Could save you Cash.
Until fairly recently anyone who expressed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has completely changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more eco-friendly we won't be able to fix the problems of the environment. This needs to happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Continue reading for some methods to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Perhaps the food just isn't quite as good when cooked in the microwave, nevertheless it will save you money to use it over your oven. The energy used by cooking in an oven is definitely greater by 75%, and maybe this small bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When it pertains to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a lot of energy and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You would be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned method, but you would be wrong. Mainly if you make certain the dishwasher is full before starting a cycle. Don't dry the dishes by using heat, use the cool dry or air dry options to increase the money you save.
From the above it should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Environmentally friendly living is not really that tough. A lot of it is basically using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to burrito filling/nacho topping recipe. To cook burrito filling/nacho topping you need 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Burrito filling/Nacho topping:
- Prepare 5 lb of lean ground chuck.
- Take 1 can of Red enchilada sauce Lg can.
- Prepare 1 bunch of green onion.
- Prepare 1 can of green chiles.
- Use 1 can of fat free Taco Bell refried beans.
- Use 2 packages of Knorr broccoli cheese rice cooked as directed on pkg.
- Provide 2 can of Salsa Verde.
- You need 1 small of Jar of salsa.
- Get 2 envelope of Burrito seasoning.
Instructions to make Burrito filling/Nacho topping:
- Brown ground chuck drain any grease.
- Transfer meat to a slowcooker, add remaining ingredients and cook on high 6 hours..
- Works as a filling for burritos and i added cheese in the end. Monterey Jack. And i topped burritos with verde sauce and cheddar cheese. Also good topping for nachos..
If you find this Burrito filling/Nacho topping recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.