Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Minestrone soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Minestrone soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Minestrone soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Power.
We are all aware that having healthy snacks can help us truly feel better in our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it's hard to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When looking for a convenient healthy snack, don't forget about yogurt. The truth is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. Low fat yogurt makes a amazing snack, nevertheless. Along with calcium, it's a good source of necessary protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive tract work properly depending upon the culture used to make it. Yogurt mixes wonderfully with nuts along with seeds. It's an easy way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You don't have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to minestrone soup recipe. You can cook minestrone soup using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Minestrone soup:
- You need of olive oil.
- You need of medium onion diced.
- Use of large carrots peeled and chopped.
- Use of celery chopped.
- Get of garlic minced.
- Take of fresh baby spinach washed and trimmed.
- Provide of large russet potato peeled and cubed.
- Take of diced tomatoes.
- Use of tomato paste.
- Use of kidney beans.
- Prepare of low sodium chicken stock.
- Prepare of short cut pasta.
- Use of basil leaves.
Steps to make Minestrone soup:
- In a large heavy bottom soup pot heat the olive oil on medium heat and sauté the pancetta until crispy, just a couple minutes. Once the pancetta is crispy remove from the pan and set aside..
- Add the chopped onion, carrots and celery and sauté until the vegetables start to cook down and caramelize about 3 minutes, add the potato and garlic and sauté for 3 to 5 minutes, you want all the vegetables to get a golden brown color all over..
- Add the kidney beans, diced tomatoes, tomato puree and the chicken stock, place a lid on the pan turn the heat to medium high and cook for 30 minutes..
- When all the vegetables are cooked (mixture should be slightly thicker) season with salt and pepper to taste and add the pasta (cook the pasta according to package instructions) when the pasta is about 2 minutes away from being done add the spinach and basil, cook just until the spinach is wilted . Serve with good crusty Italian bread and add some shredded Parmesan cheese if you'd like.
If you find this Minestrone soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.