Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you're looking for Another broccoli slaw salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Another broccoli slaw salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Another broccoli slaw salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of wellness. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A little bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
If you are looking for a fast snack, you can't go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you require a fast treat on your way out the door, don't forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are always better than refined grains found in white bread.
You will not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it's simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to another broccoli slaw salad recipe. You can cook another broccoli slaw salad using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Another broccoli slaw salad:
- Provide 1/2 stick of butter.
- Prepare 2 of oriental or chicken flavor ramen (3oz size).
- Provide 2 of broccoli slaw (12oz size).
- Provide 1/2 cup of slivered almonds.
- Get of sunflower kernels (I usually do 1/2 cup).
- Provide of dressing.
- You need 1 envelope of your choice flavor pack (I use two).
- Provide 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Use 3/4 cup of olive oil.
- Get 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar.
Steps to make Another broccoli slaw salad:
- Make sure you have a big enough container!! This recipe will fill a 2qt container!.
- Whisk all dressing ingredients together, set aside..
- Melt butter in pan while crushing ramen to small bits..
- *Med-low heat* Lightly saute the ramen and almonds in the butter until it's color is more buttery and it's tender (they shouldn't be soft though!).
- Toss ramen with broccoli slaw and sunflower kernels..
- Toss everything with dressing.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate to let the dressing set in..
- Optional additions (add in right before dressing): chopped green onions, 1/2 cup diced tomatoes, juice of one lime or lemon, 1 cup fresh spinach (I usually chop it up a bit). Play with flavors!.
If you find this Another broccoli slaw salad recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.