Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy Tuna and Broccoli Slaw Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Tuna and Broccoli Slaw Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Power.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more balanced feeling. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it's snack time. Finding snacks that help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There's nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will sustain you until it's time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run may be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the modification from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You will not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it's simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to healthy tuna and broccoli slaw salad recipe. You can have healthy tuna and broccoli slaw salad using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Healthy Tuna and Broccoli Slaw Salad:
- Provide 5 oz of Tuna (one small can) packed in water, drained.
- Prepare 1 cup of or 85g Broccoli slaw.
- Use 1 tbsp of or 10g Dried cranberries.
- Use 1 clove of Garlic, minced.
- Use 1 of Sea salt.
- Use 1 of Fresh ground pepper.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of Balsamic vinegar.
- Take 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
Instructions to make Healthy Tuna and Broccoli Slaw Salad:
- Combine tuna, broccoli slaw and cranberries in a bowl to make the base of the salad..
- In a separate bowl add garlic, salt, pepper, and balsamic vinegar. Slowly add the olive oil, stirring very well until fully incorporated. Pour dressing over the salad..
If you find this Healthy Tuna and Broccoli Slaw Salad recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.