Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Oriental Broccoli Slaw recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oriental Broccoli Slaw recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that many people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, though, simply making a few minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
These changes are possible with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. If you currently are consuming plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you're getting them and if it's the best source. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to oriental broccoli slaw recipe. To make oriental broccoli slaw you need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Oriental Broccoli Slaw:
- Use 2 packages of beef Ramen noodles.
- You need 2 packages of Broccoli slaw.
- Use 3/4 cup of canola oil or an mild flavor oil.
- You need 1/3 cup of rice wine vinegar, or may use white vinegar.
- You need 1 cup of sunflower seeds.
- You need 1 cup of sliced almonds, toasted.
- Get 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of sliced green onion.
Steps to make Oriental Broccoli Slaw:
- Place almonds in dry pan and heat on medium-high stirring until almonds start to brown. Watch carefully..they will burn quick. Set aside and let cool..
- Smash Ramen noodles in package, open and remove flavor packet and set aside. Place broken noodles in bottom of bowl.
- Pour both bags of broccoli slaw on top of noodles.
- Add, almonds, sunflower seeds, and green onions into bowl..
- In a separate bowl whisk together oil, vinegar, sugar and both beef flavored season packet from ramen..
- Pour over salad, and toss together. BEST TO LET SIT OVERNIGHT OR 24 HOURS..
If you find this Oriental Broccoli Slaw recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.