Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Fresh Chilled Sweet Corn Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Fresh Chilled Sweet Corn Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fresh Chilled Sweet Corn Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn't often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is complete, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that getting healthy doesn't have to be hard. If you are conscientious you'll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Go up the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, climb up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. This isn't as effortless to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors early and walk the rest of the way? Most people will decide to be sluggish and take an elevator instead of choosing exercise on the stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a handful of times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are many things you can do to become healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or limited diets. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don't overlook that health isn't only about just how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to fresh chilled sweet corn soup recipe. You can have fresh chilled sweet corn soup using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Fresh Chilled Sweet Corn Soup:
- Use of Corn on the cob.
- Take of Milk.
- You need of Heavy cream.
- Prepare of Soft brown sugar.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Sweet white wine, or kuei hua chen chiew (liquor flavored with sweet osmanthus flowers).
Instructions to make Fresh Chilled Sweet Corn Soup:
- Using a knife, shave the corn off the cob and into a pot. Add a pinch of salt and some cold milk, and turn the heat on. When it boils, simmer for a minute over low heat. Turn the heat off, cover the pot and steam for 1 to 2 minutes..
- Use an electric mixer (or a food processor or a juicer) and process the corn until it's very fine..
- When you get corn juice, use a strainer and strain. Scoop the remaining corn on the strainer with a gauze or clean cloth, and squeeze well to get all the remaining umami-rich flavor of the corn..
- Put the strained soup into a pot and cook over low heat. Season with sugar until it reaches the preferred sweetness. Strain the soup again, and chill the pot in a bowl of iced water. When it's chilled enough, add heavy cream and wine. Mix well, and chill in the refrigerator before serving..
- My family even eats the strained ingredients by mixing it into cookies or bread. Here's the corn bread made with strained lees - it's delightful!.
If you find this Fresh Chilled Sweet Corn Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.