Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Restaurant Quality Curry Udon Noodles recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Restaurant Quality Curry Udon Noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Restaurant Quality Curry Udon Noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Deciding to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. People typically believe that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making a couple of modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically change your eating habits. Even more crucial than entirely altering your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will see that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you won't wish to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it's not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to restaurant quality curry udon noodles recipe. To make restaurant quality curry udon noodles you only need 16 ingredients and 24 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Restaurant Quality Curry Udon Noodles:
- Take 45 ml of Mentsuyu soup(or use your favorite soup).
- Take 1/8 of cube A - Store-bought curry roux.
- You need 1 of japanese tea scoop A - Soy sauce (optional).
- Take 1 of to 1 and 1/2 tablespoons Katakuriko.
- Provide 1/2 of Thin aburaage.
- Prepare 80 grams of Any meat you like.
- Take 1/4 of to 1/5, medium Onion.
- You need 1 of pack Udon noodles.
- Get 1 of heaped tablespoon Sake.
- You need 1 of Japanese leeks (or any green onion or leeks you like).
- Use of If you don't have mentsuyu for the soup base, combine the ingredients below in a pot at Step 1.
- Prepare 30 ml of Mirin.
- You need 10 ml of Sake.
- You need 10 ml of Usukuchi soy sauce.
- Use 20 ml of Soy sauce.
- Use 340 ml of Japanese dashi stock (or water + 2 teaspoons od dashi powder).
Instructions to make Restaurant Quality Curry Udon Noodles:
- Refer to. Put 360 ml of water and the soup base ingredients above in a sauce pan to make 405 ml of broth. This is the best ratio, I think. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/170505-concentrated-all-purpose-mentsuyu.
- If you use store-bought noodle soup, mix the concentrated soup with 3 times the amount of water to make 400 ml of broth, or refer to the recipe below..
- Normally the ratio of 100 ml of concentrated mentsuyu soup base + 300 ml of water works well, but it differs according to the packages, so refer to the recipe below..
- Pour boiling water over the aburaage to remove excess oil and cut into 1 cm batons. Thinly slice the onion. Cut the meat into bite sized pieces..
- Slice the Japanese leek whatever way you like..
- Dissolve katakuriko with water to prepare a slurry. Stir well just before using during Step 16..
- Put Step 1 over heat and bring to a boil. Add Step 4 and simmer for 4 minutes. Keep the heat at low-medium to gently simmer the soup..
- If the heat is too high or the soup simmers too long, the soup is going to reduce too much. Follow the listed cooking time and keep it at the right heat..
- After Step 7 has simmered for 4 minutes, add the "A" ingredients. After the roux has melted completely, go to Step 13. If the udon noodles are not ready, turn off the heat..
- Place the udon noodles on a plate and sprinkle sake and microwave (I do it for a minute at 600 W)..
- If you use frozen udon noodles, heat for 2.5-3 minutes at 600 W. You only need to defrost and flavour with sake here as the noodles will be cooked in the soup later..
- If you use dried udon noodles, cook for 1 minute less than instructed on the package, wash in cold water, and drain in a sieve. The udon noodle preparation should be done at the same time as Step 7..
- Add prepared udon noodles in Step 9 and cook for 1.5 minutes. The heat should be high at first, then reduced to low once it comes to a boil..
- Simmering the udon noodles in the soup is the key to this recipe. If you the cook the noodles separately and combine with the broth just when serving, they won't have the same deep flavor..
- I used to do like Step 14 when I was a student, but udon noodles cooked in base is much better..
- Add Step 6 to 13 to thicken and transfer to a serving bowl. In this photo, I used chicken and 1 tablespoon of katakuriko..
- Add more katakuriko if you prefer a thicker soup. This is the same photo as the profile photo with 1.5 tablespoons of katakuriko..
- Garnish with chopped Japanese leek. Serve and sprinkle shichimi spice if you like..
- I dislike curry udon that's just udon with curry poured over, but I also dislike curry that's thin and runny. I like this dish's thickness; it's just right..
- After many trials, this ratio of the curry roux and soup is the best. I like the abura-age absorbed with sweet-tasting onion and curry flavour..
- You can make a restaurant-quality dish at home easily. My long-time trials achieved this taste. Give it a try!.
- 1 cube of curry roux is about 18 g. One packet of House brand curry roux usually has has 6 cubes. Use whatever roux you like..
- This concentrated noodle soup is very tasty with a savory bonito taste. I recommend this. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/170505-concentrated-all-purpose-mentsuyu.
- . This is made with Japanese dashi powder. You can make this in 5 minutes and use as it is. I recommend this, too!.
If you find this Restaurant Quality Curry Udon Noodles recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.