Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you're looking for Crab Masala recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crab Masala recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crab Masala recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers and hippies? That's a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared obligation we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we cannot adjust things for the better without everyone's active contribution. Each and every family ought to start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Keep reading for some ways to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Although it may not taste as good, preparing food in the microwave instead of in the oven will save you a packet of money. If you find out it will take 75% more energy to cook in the oven, chances are you'll look for more ways to use the microwave. Compared with your stove, you can make boiled water and also steamed vegetables faster, and use a great deal less energy, by using countertop appliances. Many individuals wrongly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses less energy than a dishwasher. You get the greatest energy savings by fully loading the dishwasher just before commencing a wash cycle. Don't dry the dishes using heat, use the cool dry or air dry features to increase the money you save.
From the above it ought to be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is pretty straightforward to live green, after all. It's related to being practical, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to crab masala recipe. You can cook crab masala using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Crab Masala:
- Take of Crab – 4 medium size cleaned.
- Prepare of Fennel Seeds –.
- Get of Onion – 1 large chopped finely.
- Use of Green Chilli – 2 slit.
- Get of Curry.
- Prepare of Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 tblspn.
- Get of Coriander Powder – 1 tblspn.
- Take of Tomato.
- Get of Chilli Powder –.
- You need of Turmeric Powder –.
- Prepare of Garam Masala Powder –.
- Use of Salt.
- Use of Oil.
- Provide of Water – 1/2 cup to 1 cup.
Steps to make Crab Masala:
- Heat oil in a pan, crackle in cumin and fennel seeds. Add in onions, green chilli and curry leaves and saute this till golden brown..
- Add in ginger garlic paste and cook for 1 min. Add in tomato and cook till mushy..
- Add the spice powders and salt along with water and mix well. Cook that for 5 to 8..
- Add crab and stir well in the gravy. Add the remaining water and cook covered for 5 to 6 mins. Or until the gravy thickens/ dry. Garnish with coriander leaves..
If you find this Crab Masala recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.