Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Zha Jiang-Style Udon Noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Zha Jiang-Style Udon Noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn't Have To Be A Chore.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a lot of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. In all probability, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, though, merely making some modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you go to the grocery because it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? One wholesome alternative that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. By putting in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Evidently, it's not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to spicy zha jiang-style udon noodles recipe. You can cook spicy zha jiang-style udon noodles using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy Zha Jiang-Style Udon Noodles:
- Get 2 of servings Prepared udon noodles.
- You need 200 grams of Mixed ground beef and pork.
- Take 3 of Fresh shiitake mushrooms.
- Provide 1 of Green bell pepper (large).
- Take 10 of cm's worth Green onion (chopped).
- Use 2 tsp of Ginger (finely chopped).
- Prepare 1 of Red chilli pepper (sliced into rounds).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sesame oil.
- Get 1 tsp of Vegetable oil.
- Get 250 ml of ○ Water.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of ○ Chicken soup stock granules.
- Get 1 of and 1/2 tablespoons ◎ Sake.
- Use 3 tbsp of ◎ Mirin.
- Take 2 tbsp of ◎ Red miso.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ◎ Doubanjiang.
- Provide 1 tsp of ◎ Soy sauce.
- Provide 2 tsp of ◎ Tianmianjang bean sauce.
Instructions to make Spicy Zha Jiang-Style Udon Noodles:
- Stir-fry the chopped chili pepper, ginger and green onion in the sesame oil and vegetable oil. Add the ground meat and stir-fry. Add the shiitake mushrooms, coarsely chopped, and stir-fry as well..
- Chop up the bell pepper and add to the pan and stir fry quickly. Add the ○ ingredients, bring to a boil and skim off the scum from the simmering surface. Season with the ◎ ingredients..
- Finished! Serve the sauce on the side with the cooked noodles. To eat, dip the noodles into the sauce..
If you find this Spicy Zha Jiang-Style Udon Noodles recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.