Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Caramel Apple Martini recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Caramel Apple Martini recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Choose To Eat.
The one thing that some of you may already understand is that by consuming the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. Something that you shouldn't eat no matter what is the varied foods that you will find at all of those take out places. You will see that the nutrition in these types of is non existent and the unwanted effects will be really bad. In this post we are going to be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you stay in good health.
Although most of you have been told time and time again that vegetables are good for you, and there is a pretty good reason why. Potassium is among the things that you will find in various vegetables, and of course they also contain many different vitamins and minerals you will also need. You will recognize that one of the veggies we are talking about is broccoli, which is packed with potassium. You will in addition realize that a salad, made with spinach instead of lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
By following a number of the suggestions above you will see that you can be living a healthier life. The pre packaged processed foods that you can get in any store is also not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to caramel apple martini recipe. To make caramel apple martini you need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Caramel Apple Martini:
- Take 1 of martini glass.
- You need 1 of smuckers caramel sauce.
- Use 1 of part sour apple schnapps (i used dekyuper).
- Prepare 1 of part sour apple smirnoff.
- You need 2 of counts whipped cream.
- You need 1 of sugar for garnish.
- Get 1 of ice.
- Provide 1 of apple.
- Get 1 of melon baller (optional).
Steps to make Caramel Apple Martini:
- To garnish the glass, grab two plates. On one pour some of your caramel sauce and on the other your sugar..
- Dip your martini glass in the sauce and completely cover the rim of your glass. Then dip your glass in the sugar and do the same thing..
- The sauce I used was in a squeeze bottle. If yours comes in a jar you can just scoop some up with a spoon and drizzle some in your glass and make it pretty 🙂 once your done chill your glass for a bit. Wouldn't say more than an hour..
- Now in a shaker. Pour your two liquors and your two counts of whipped cream. Pour in. A heaping scoop of ice..
- Shake and strain into your martini glass. Kick back, relax, and enjoy your caramel apple martini! Enjoy responsibly :)).
- Scoop an apple with a melon baller (optional) and stick a sword through it. If not slice an apple through a mandolin or thinly slice an apple the width of an apple chip and make a slit to put on your rim. All this is optional of course. All we care is about that drink ;).
If you find this Caramel Apple Martini recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.