Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Fried tom yam rice noodle (bee hoon) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried tom yam rice noodle (bee hoon) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Spending less Inside the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who portrayed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That's a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared obligation we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are unable to change things for the better without everyone's active contribution. This needs to happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. The kitchen is a good starting point saving energy by going more green.
Changing light bulbs is definitely as good an area to start as any. Obviously you shouldn't confine this to only the kitchen area. The normal light bulbs are the incandescent style, which should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. They cost somewhat more at first, but they last ten times longer, and use less electricity. One of the extras is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it ensures that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will certainly end up at a landfill site. It goes further than just swapping the lights, though; turning off lights that aren't needed is actually another good thing to do. In the kitchen is where you'll usually find members of a family, and often the lights may not be turned off until the last person goes to bed. This additionally takes place in the rest of the house, but we have been trying to save money in the kitchen. Make a practice of having the lights on only when they are needed, and you'll be amazed at the amount of electricity you save.
From the above it ought to be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Efficient living is something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. A lot of it is simply utilizing common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to fried tom yam rice noodle (bee hoon) recipe. To cook fried tom yam rice noodle (bee hoon) you need 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Fried tom yam rice noodle (bee hoon):
- Get 200 g of Rice noodle.
- Use 1 of big tomato.
- Use 1 bowl of shredded cabbage.
- Get Half of bowl of shredded carrot.
- Use 2 of eggs.
- Take 1 cup of water.
- Take 1 of big spoon of tom yam paste.
- Take 1 tsp of sugar.
- Provide of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Fried tom yam rice noodle (bee hoon):
- These are the main ingredients.
- Soak rice noodle in tap water for 20 minutes, cut cabbage and carrot to thin strip, cut tomato to small pieces.
- Beat 2 eggs with salt and pepper, fry and plate.
- Fry carrot and put on plate.
- Fry tomato until very soft, add one cup of water.
- Add tom yam paste and sugar, let it boils, add salt and pepper.
- Put in the rice noodle, gently stir the noodle until the noodle soak up all the sauce.
- Once the pans left little or no water, put in the cabbage and carrot.
- Lower the fire, cover the frying pan, steam cook for 10 minutes.
- After all are properly cook, using chop stick to mix the noodle.
- Mix in the omellete.
If you find this Fried tom yam rice noodle (bee hoon) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.