Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you're looking for Apple Cider Turkey recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Apple Cider Turkey recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple Cider Turkey recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Improve Your Mood.
Most of us think that comfort foods are not good for us and that we need to avoid them. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Other times, comfort foods can be perfectly healthy and good for us to eat. A number of foods actually do boost your mood when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional boost, try a couple of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, can be actually terrific at beating back depression. You need to see to it, however, that what you make includes the egg yolk. When you would like to cheer yourself up, the egg yolk is the most essential part of the egg. Eggs, especially the egg yolks, are full of B vitamins. These B vitamins are great for helping to raise your mood. This is because they help improve the function of your neural transmitters, the components of your brain that dictate your mood. Eat an egg and feel happier!
Now you know that junk food isn't necessarily what you should eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try these tips instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to apple cider turkey recipe. To cook apple cider turkey you need 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Apple Cider Turkey:
- Prepare of Turkey (Washed).
- Prepare of Oranges.
- Use of Apple Cider.
- Prepare of cosher salt.
- Take of I cup brown sugar.
- Use of Garlic 8-10 cloves(crushed).
- Take of Ginger 8-10 (slices).
- You need of Oranges quartered.
- Use of Clean Bucket/cooler (to hold turkey).
- Get of apple cider vinegar.
- Get of red pepper flakes.
- Provide of sage, rosemary, thyme (2 each).
- Take of ice.
Steps to make Apple Cider Turkey:
- Warm apple cider and dissolve salt and brown sugar add to bucket with water(just enough to cover turkey).
- Add cider mixture to bucket with apple cider vinegar, add garlic, ginger, pepper flakes. Place rosemary,thyme, sage..
- Add Turkey and bag of ice. Marinate overnight in cool area. (Chilled outside or in fridge with ice).
- Place in roasting pan, pat dry, remove sage,thyme,rosemary.
- Brush extra virgin olive oil on both sides..
- Cook breast upsidedown add 1 bottle reds alcohol in water pan@ to 325° for 1hr20min.
- Flip bird right side up baste and cook @300-325 for 1hr/1hr 10min.
- Brush on butter baste and cook till 160° (internal)remove from grill wrap in foil and rest for 10-15 min.
If you find this Apple Cider Turkey recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.