Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you're looking for Burrata and lemon fennel salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Burrata and lemon fennel salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Burrata and lemon fennel salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don't always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn't always have to be super hard work. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Drink water, not alternative beverages. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every occasionally isn’t a horrible idea. Getting all of your hydration from them is a horrendous idea. When you pick out water over other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthy and hydrated. This also helps you lower your caloric intake by hundreds of points without requiring you to buy and eat terrible diet foods. Effective weight loss efforts often depend exclusively on water consumption.
There are plenty of things you can pursue to become healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. Wanting to get in as much exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren't the only indicator of your healthfulness. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to burrata and lemon fennel salad recipe. To cook burrata and lemon fennel salad you need 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Burrata and lemon fennel salad:
- Take 1 of ball of fresh burrata.
- Get 1 of big fennel bulb - i had baby fennel so used 3; probably could have used another one.
- Take 1 of big unwaxed lemon.
- Use 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil + more for drizzling.
- You need handful of fresh mint leaves.
- Use of some of the fennel fronds - optional.
- You need of Seasalt and fresh ground pepper.
Steps to make Burrata and lemon fennel salad:
- Slice the fennel finely. Put in a dish..
- Cut 5-6 strips of the zest of the lemon. This was about 3/4 of the lemon i used. Grate the rest and save for later. (You could also use a grater for the whole lemon.) Add the strips + juice of 1/2 the lemon + 1 tbsp olive oil to the fennel. Leave to marinade for about 10 mins..
- Lay the fennel out on the serving plate. Tear the burrata into big chunks and put on top of the fennel. Sprinkle with the remaining lemon zest and the mint leaves (+ the fennel fronds if using). Drizzle some olive oil on top. Season and enjoy 😋.
If you find this Burrata and lemon fennel salad recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.