Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green Plus Save Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the ecosystem. That's a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared obligation we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are unable to adjust things for the better without everyone's active involvement. Each and every family must start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your cooking area more green.
You may prefer cooking with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you a lot less money. If you find out it will take 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you may look for more ways to use the microwave. When it comes to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a great deal of electricity and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. Many people wrongly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a reduced amount of energy than a dishwasher. You get the maximum energy savings by completely loading the dishwasher just before commencing a wash cycle. Save even more money by air drying and also cool drying your dishes instead of heat drying them.
The kitchen by itself offers you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Eco-friendly living is not that hard. A lot of it truly is simply utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to sausage stuffed mushrooms recipe. You can have sausage stuffed mushrooms using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms:
- Take 24 of baby portabella mushrooms.
- Use 1 lb of ground sausage.
- Provide 1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
- Get 8 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- Use 2 tbsp of parsley.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Use 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Get 2 tbsp of olive oil.
Steps to make Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms:
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Remove stems and clean mushroom caps. Place caps on foil-lined baking sheet..
- In large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Brown ground sausage..
- Remove from heat and stir in bread crumbs..
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, parsley, lemon juice, and garlic. Fold in sausage and bread crumb mixture..
- Fill each mushroom cap with sausage mixture. Sprinkle top with parmesan cheese..
- Bake uncovered for 14-16 minutes, or until tender and browned..
- Drizzle with olive oil..
If you find this Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.