Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Oven Grilled Barbeque Chicken Quarters recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven Grilled Barbeque Chicken Quarters recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Saving Money Within the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who indicated concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That's a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared obligation we have for turning things around. According to the industry experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some changes. These types of changes need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen is a good starting point saving energy by going more green.
Let's begin with something not that hard, changing the light bulbs. Obviously you shouldn't confine this to just the kitchen area. The normal light bulbs are the incandescent variety, which really should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. These bulbs are usually energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is definitely lower, and, while they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Using these types of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the actual benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. It goes further than simply replacing the lights, though; turning off lights that aren't needed is definitely another good thing to do. In the kitchen is where you'll usually come across members of a family, and often the lights are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. This likewise occurs in the rest of the house, but we're trying to save money in the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; have a look at the amount of electricity you can save by turning the lights off whenever you don't need them.
The kitchen on its own offers you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is not really that hard. Largely, all it requires is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to oven grilled barbeque chicken quarters recipe. You can have oven grilled barbeque chicken quarters using 21 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Oven Grilled Barbeque Chicken Quarters:
- You need of large chicken quarters.
- Take of Chicken Seasoning.
- Take of paprika.
- Provide of black pepper.
- Provide of salt.
- Provide of vegetable/canola oil.
- Use of onion powder/puree.
- Get of ginger powder/puree.
- Use of garlic powder/puree.
- Provide of chicken cube.
- Get of all spice/curry powder.
- Take of Barbecue Sauce.
- You need of ketchup.
- Take of mayonnaise/salad cream.
- Prepare of lemon juice / apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare of brown sugar / honey.
- Get of soy sauce.
- Get of onion powder/puree.
- Take of garlic powder/puree.
- You need of Black pepper,.
- Use of Salt,.
Instructions to make Oven Grilled Barbeque Chicken Quarters:
- Thoroughly wash and clean the chicken. After, using a paper towel pat dry the chicken quarters until dry..
- In a small bowl, combine all the seasonings and stir to combine..
- Now, with a brush, generously brush the seasoning onto the chicken, seasoning both sides of each. Let rest for 10 minutes uncovered on the counter..
- Meanwhile, grease the grill or grid of your oven with oil and preheat the oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit..
- After the chicken rests, place them skin side down on the grill or grid and put in the preheated oven. Place a dripping pan below the grill..
- Roast in the middle of the oven for 60 minutes+, depending on how dry or cooked you want your chicken. Basting the chicken with the seasoning mix every 20 minutes..
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan combine all the ingredients for the barbeque sauce and cook for about 3 minutes stirring frequently until a dark red colour is reached. Set aside for later..
- With 10 minutes to go, take the chicken out of the oven and brush all sides of the chicken with the barbeque sauce, put back in the oven to roast for the last 10 minutes..
- Take out of the oven when done cooking and set aside to cool for 5 minutes. After, cut it up if desired and serve hot or warm. Enjoy!.
If you find this Oven Grilled Barbeque Chicken Quarters recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.