Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you're looking for Crab Stick & Mayo Rice Bowl recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Crab Stick & Mayo Rice Bowl recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crab Stick & Mayo Rice Bowl recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Treats.
We all know that consuming healthy meals can help us really feel better within our bodies. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more balanced feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an excellent choice for a fast healthy snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Selecting whole grain foods is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the decision to be healthy, it's simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to crab stick & mayo rice bowl recipe. To cook crab stick & mayo rice bowl you only need 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Crab Stick & Mayo Rice Bowl:
- Get of Plain cooked rice.
- Take of Imitation crab sticks.
- Take of Iceberg lettuce (optional).
- Take of Mayonnaise.
- You need of Black pepper.
Instructions to make Crab Stick & Mayo Rice Bowl:
- Add the cooked rice to a bowl. If you'd like to, shred some lettuce with your hands and lay it over the top..
- Break the crab sticks into strips. I recommend referring to "Uzu-chan"'s "How to Quickly Break Up Crabsticks" guide,♪.
- Add the crabsticks on top of the lettuce and squeeze some mayonnaise over them. Lastly, sprinkle the rice bowl with black pepper before getting it in your tummy..
If you find this Crab Stick & Mayo Rice Bowl recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.