Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Lasagne di pane caraseau e pesto di basilico recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lasagne di pane caraseau e pesto di basilico recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lasagne di pane caraseau e pesto di basilico recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Lowering costs In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the environment. Those days are over, and it looks like we all realize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. These kinds of modifications need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen is a good place to begin saving energy by going more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly when they are not operating as economically as they should. If you might be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with models from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less energy. The correct temperature for food is 37F inside the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use much less electricity. Checking that the condenser is clean, which means that the motor needs to work less regularly, will also save electricity.
As you can see, there are plenty of little elements that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. It is reasonably uncomplicated to live green, all things considered. Mostly, all it requires is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to lasagne di pane caraseau e pesto di basilico recipe. To make lasagne di pane caraseau e pesto di basilico you need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Lasagne di pane caraseau e pesto di basilico:
- Use 250 g of Sardinian bread.
- You need 100 g of or so pesto.
- You need of For pesto:.
- You need of Good bunch of fresh basil leaves.
- Take Clove of garlic.
- Provide of Pecorino and Parmesan cheese.
- Get of Few pine nuts.
- Use of Olive oil.
- You need 250 ml of vegetable stock.
- You need 250 g of crescenza cheese (or another soft cheese, brie, Camembert).
- You need 100 g of Parmesan.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
Instructions to make Lasagne di pane caraseau e pesto di basilico:
- Open the bread and cheese, slice the cheese and set a side on a plate.
- Make the pesto. Wash a good bunch of fresh basil. Whizz up with a clove of garlic, few pine nuts and olive oil. Add grated pecorino and Parmesan in equal amounts. Add some more oil and whizz again until nice and smooth.
- Make the stock, pour into a rectangular tray. Have another tray near by. Dip the bread into the stock for 2-3 secs, put in the other tray. Start to layer the lasagne.
- Add pesto, cheese and more Parmesan to each layer, continue dipping the bread, adding pesto and cheese, a spray of oil, until all ingredients are finished.
- Final layer with a good amount of Parmesan.
- Bake at 200 for about 20 mins :).
If you find this Lasagne di pane caraseau e pesto di basilico recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.