Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken liver pâté recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken liver pâté recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken liver pâté recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
Most of us have been taught to believe that comfort foods are bad and should be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be super healthy and good for you. Some foods actually do boost your mood when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Cold water fish are excellent if you are wanting to feel better. Salmon, herring, tuna fish, mackerel, trout, etcetera, they're all chock-full of omega-3s and DHA. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that truly help the grey matter in your brain run a lot better. It's the truth: consuming tuna fish sandwiches can actually help you overcome your depression.
Now you realize that junk food isn't necessarily what you should eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try a few of these hints instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to chicken liver pâté recipe. You can have chicken liver pâté using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken liver pâté:
- Get 500 g of chicken liver.
- Get 150 g of unsmoked back bacon.
- Use 1 of white onion.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- Get Sprig of Thyme.
- Provide 250 g of unsalted butter.
- You need of Extra virgin olive oil.
- Get of Salt.
- Use of Ground black pepper.
- Provide 50 ml of brandy.
- Provide 50 ml of port.
Steps to make Chicken liver pâté:
- Fry diced bacon, onion and garlic with sprig of thyme until golden brown. Remove the sprig of thyme and keep the excess liquid in the pan. Dice this mixture until very fine in a food processor and keep to the side..
- On a medium heat fry the liver with the sprig of thyme in the same pan as before until lightly brown and flambé with the brandy. Once the flames have gone add the port and season well..
- On a low heat just melt the butter. If it overheats it will split and it will be spoilt..
- Blend the liver in a food processor until smooth after removing the thyme. Gradually add half of the liquid butter. Once it is fine add the bacon paste and mix well. Pour the pâté mix into serving dishes and let slightly cool down. Pour the butter over the top and set in the fridge until serving..
- Serve with Melba toast/ crackers with choice of chutney..
Chicken Liver Pate. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Blend chicken livers with all other ingredients EXCEPT PARSLEY with. Chicken Liver Pate in Cucumber Boatswomen and home. cucumber, redcurrant jelly, chicken liver pâté, watercress. Chicken liver pâté is one of those rare but happy collisions of dirt cheap and delicious. Chicken, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver, Lamb, Dried Egg Product, Ground Flaxseed, Potassium Chloride, Apple Powder, Cranberry Powder, Pumpkin Powder, Chicory Root Extract, Taurine.
If you find this Chicken liver pâté recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.