Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for Spaghetti bolognese and marinated chicken recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spaghetti bolognese and marinated chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spaghetti bolognese and marinated chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And also Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who indicated concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it looks like we all comprehend our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living more green we won't be able to fix the problems of the environment. These adjustments need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen area is a good starting point saving energy by going more green.
A massive amount of electricity is actually consumed by freezers and also refrigerators, and it's even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you might be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with models from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electrical power. Maintaining the temperature of the fridge at 37F, coupled with 0F for the freezer, will probably save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. You can easily minimize how often the motor has to run by routinely cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
The kitchen alone provides you with many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is not really that difficult. A lot of it really is basically utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to spaghetti bolognese and marinated chicken recipe. To cook spaghetti bolognese and marinated chicken you only need 12 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Spaghetti bolognese and marinated chicken:
- Take of Spaghettini (a tiny spaghetti different from the normal ones).
- Prepare of tomato paste.
- Use of Grounded pepper.
- Take of knorr cube.
- Prepare of Curry.
- Provide of Thyme.
- Prepare of Groundnut oil.
- Use of Salt.
- Provide of Carrot.
- You need of Green beans.
- Take of Onions.
- You need of (some vegetables are missing. So you can add them. e.g sweetcorn,...
Instructions to make Spaghetti bolognese and marinated chicken:
- Prepare your chicken in a pot and add some sliced onions and seasoning (Maggi, curry, thyme) and put on fire to cook for some minutes.
- Fry your already cooked meat by putting oil in a frying pan and fry on low heat.
- Set fried meat aside.
- Chop your vegetables (carrot, green beans, etc...).
- Put your frying pan on fire and add little groundnut oil to fry the chopped vegetables. Add your seasoning, stir fry for some minutes and set aside..
- Preparation of the spaghetti.
- Put your pot on fire and add little oil.
- Add sliced onions to the Hot oil and stir fry.
- Add the tomato paste, grounded pepper, and other seasonings and let it fry till its dry..
- Add your stock with little water if the stock is not much and leave to boil.
- Add your Spagettini(it does not need much water. So make sure it is not much to avoid it becoming mushy).
- When it is almost done, add the already prepared veggies in step 5 above.
- Stir together till incorporated.
- Prepare the sauce for the chicken.
- Add the already fried chicken to the sauce and stir together.
- Food is ready and ready for serving.
If you find this Spaghetti bolognese and marinated chicken recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.