Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Smoky chicken liver fry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Smoky chicken liver fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Smoky chicken liver fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Improve Your Mood.
Most of us think that comfort foods are bad for us and that we have to stay away from them. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be completely nourishing and it's good for you to eat them. Some foods honestly do boost your mood when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, are terrific for helping you combat depression. Just see to it that you don't toss out the yolk. The yolk is the part of the egg that is the most important in terms of helping elevate your mood. Eggs, the egg yolk in particular, are stuffed full of B vitamins. The B vitamin family can be fantastic for elevating your mood. This is because they help your neural transmitters--the parts of your brain that control your mood--work better. Try to eat an egg and feel better!
So you see, you don't need to stuff your face with junk food when you wish to feel better! Try these hints instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to smoky chicken liver fry recipe. You can cook smoky chicken liver fry using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Smoky chicken liver fry:
- Take 500 grm of Chicken liver.
- Provide 2 of Onion (thinly chopped).
- Provide handful of Curry leaves 1.
- Get 15 of Garlic pods (crushed).
- Provide 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Use 3 tbsp of Crushed pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Cumin powder.
- Provide 2 tsp of Fennel powder.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- You need 100 ml of Brandy.
- You need 150 ml of oil.
Instructions to make Smoky chicken liver fry:
- Wash liver 2 times, now add turmeric powder mix well then wash 3rd time.
- Add salt, and all masala powder, crushed garlic and keep for 30 min.
- Keep a heavy deep bottom wok, pour oil. Now add onion and curry leaves, fry until golden brown..
- Take it out, and spread in the paper towel.
- In the same oil, add chicken liver, cover and cook in a medium flame about 20min (stir often).
- Then in high flame another 5 min. Add fried onion and curry leaves. It will look like semi dry..
- Now remove the wok from fire, add brandy, touch the barbecue lighter to the edge of the wok, to ignite the food. Put the wok back on the burner, and shake it gently for few seconds and cover with the lid to preserve the smoky flavour.
- Enjoy the Fry with sweet chilli sauce.
Peel the outer skin off the onions. Chicken Liver Fry Recipe is an easy yet delicious dish that can be served with any Indian meal to make it more rich. This is the spicy Indian style liver. Chicken liver fry is a simple stir fried liver fry sauteed using few basic spices and eaten plain or as a starter. I know that organ meat is not for everyone but in my opinion, eating this type of meat is a good way to be a conscientious omnivore because you are eating all parts of the animal and not just the popular parts.
If you find this Smoky chicken liver fry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.