Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you're looking for Slow Roasted Strawberries Grilled Cheese Sandwich recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Slow Roasted Strawberries Grilled Cheese Sandwich recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Roasted Strawberries Grilled Cheese Sandwich recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Lowering costs Inside the Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers and hippies? That has fully changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living more environmentally friendly we won't be able to correct the problems of the environment. These kinds of modifications need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen area more green.
Why don't we begin with something not that hard, changing the actual light bulbs. Accomplish this for the whole house, not just the kitchen. You need to upgrade your incandescent lights along with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. They cost a little bit more initially, but they last ten times longer, and use much less electricity. Utilizing these kinds of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. Along with different light bulbs, you need to learn to leave the lights off if they are not needed. In the kitchen is where you'll usually discover members of a family, and often the lights are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. Certainly this also happens in different rooms, not merely the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; take a look at the amount of electricity you can save by turning the lights off whenever you don't need them.
As you can see, there are many little elements that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. It is quite straightforward to live green, after all. A lot of it is merely using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to slow roasted strawberries grilled cheese sandwich recipe. You can have slow roasted strawberries grilled cheese sandwich using 10 ingredients and 35 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Slow Roasted Strawberries Grilled Cheese Sandwich:
- Take of Slow Roasted Strawberries:.
- Provide 250 g of Fresh Strawberries Preferably Organic,.
- Provide of Demerara Sugar, 30g Or More Depending On The Sweetness Of Strawberries.
- Take of Sandwiches:.
- You need of White Sandwich Bread, 4 Thick Slices.
- Prepare of Brie Thinly Sliced, A Few Slices.
- Provide 1 Handful of Arugula,.
- Take of Low Moisture Mozzarella, For Shredding.
- You need of Parmigiano Reggiano, For Grating.
- You need Pinch of Black Pepper,.
Steps to make Slow Roasted Strawberries Grilled Cheese Sandwich:
- Preheat oven to 120 degree celsius or 250 fahrenheit..
- Depending on the size of your strawberries, halve or quarter into even sizes so that they bake evenly..
- Transfer the strawberries onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper..
- Toss in the sugar, making sure the strawberries are well coated..
- The ratio between strawberries and sugar is 9:1. If you have 900g of strawberries, the amount of sugar you should use is 100g. But ultimately, it still depends on the sweetness of the strawberries. Always taste and adjust your ingredients. You can slow roast a large batch of strawberries and keep them in a sterilized jar chilled in the fridge for a couple of weeks.*.
- Wack into oven and slow bake for about 3 hrs..
- Give the strawberries a quick toss every 30 mins..
- The strawberries should almost be like a jam consistent but still hold their shapes..
- This is when the strawberries are releasing their juices and caramelizing..
- Transfer into a bowl, cover with cling film and set aside in the fridge until ready to use..
- Lay 2 slices of bread on a working surface..
- Place brie onto the bread, making sure to cover the bread fully..
- Spoon the slow roasted strawberries onto the cheese..
- Add some arugula over the top..
- Place another layer of brie on top of the arugula..
- Lastly, sandwich with the remaining 2 slices of bread..
- Shred mozzarella into a skillet forming a size larger than the sandwich..
- Grate some parmigiano over the mozzarella..
- Lightly season with black pepper..
- Place the skillet over medium-low heat..
- If the heat is too high, the cheese will be grilled before the cheese in between melts.*.
- Once the cheeses start to cook, place the sandwich onto the cheese..
- Press the sandwich gently with a spatula for about 30 secs..
- Cover and cook until the cheeses start to brown and the oil has almost evaporated..
- Using a spatula, remove the sandwich from the skillet and flipping onto the working surface..
- Remove the skillet from heat..
- Shred mozzarella and grate parmigiano into the skillet..
- Lightly season with black pepper..
- Return the skillet onto the stove over medium low heat..
- Place the sandwich onto the cheese..
- Press gently with a spatula and cover..
- Cook until brown and crispy..
- Remove from heat and transfer onto serving plate..
- Repeat the steps for the remaining sandwich..
- Slice and serve immediately..
If you find this Slow Roasted Strawberries Grilled Cheese Sandwich recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.