Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you're looking for Chicken adobo with Chicken gizzard and liver recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken adobo with Chicken gizzard and liver recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken adobo with Chicken gizzard and liver recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Could save you Cash.
Until fairly recently any individual who portrayed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it appears we all comprehend our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some changes. These changes need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen more green.
Although it may not taste as good, preparing food in the microwave as an alternative to in the oven will save you a packet of money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is greater by 75%, and possibly this little bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. In comparison with your stove, you can make boiled water and also steamed vegetables faster, and use a great deal less energy, by using countertop appliances. You will be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses much more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned manner, but you would be wrong. You get the greatest energy savings by fully loading the dishwasher ahead of commencing a wash cycle. By cool drying or air drying the dishes besides heat drying them, you can add to the amount of money you save.
From the above it ought to be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Efficient living is definitely something we can all perform, without difficulty. It's concerning being sensible, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to chicken adobo with chicken gizzard and liver recipe. You can have chicken adobo with chicken gizzard and liver using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken adobo with Chicken gizzard and liver:
- Get 4 pcs of any chicken parts.
- Prepare of Chicken liver.
- Provide of Chicken gizzard.
- Provide 8 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of vinegar.
- Take 3 of crushed garlic.
- Prepare Half of onion.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- Use of Pepper.
- Get of Salt.
Steps to make Chicken adobo with Chicken gizzard and liver:
- Marinate the chicken on soy sauce and garlic for at least 1 hr.
- Pan fry the chicken until brown then set aside.
- Put some oil. Then add the onions and garlic..
- When the garlic and onions are fragrant. Saute the chicken gizzard until it is slightly tender. Then add the chicken liver until it goes brown.
- Put some salt and pepper.
- Pour the marinade over then add sugar and water to avoid burning the soy sauce. put the chicken back in the pan..
- When the gizzard is tender and the sauce starts simmering. Add the vinegar.(Don't stir.).
- Wait until it thickens..
- Turn of the fire then serve with bed of rice..
If you find this Chicken adobo with Chicken gizzard and liver recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.