Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for Chicken Adobo recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Adobo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Adobo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn't always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that getting healthy doesn't have to be hard. If you keep at it, you'll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Water is the best drinks out there. Soda and coffee, when ingested in moderation, aren't that bad. Using them for your lone source of hydration, conversely, is dumb. Ingesting water instead of other forms of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. This also helps you reduce your caloric intake by hundreds of points without requiring you to buy and eat disgusting diet foods. Water is often one of the keys to successful weight reduction and healthfulness.
There are lots of things you can pursue to become healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Wanting to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren't the only signal of your lifestyle choices. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to chicken adobo recipe. To cook chicken adobo you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Adobo:
- Take 6 pcs of Chicken Thighs.
- Provide 2 of medium size Potatoes.
- Get 1/4 cup of Kikkoman Soy Sauce.
- Get 1/8 cup of Regular Soy Sauce.
- You need 5 cloves of Garlic.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of Vinegar.
- Get of Pepper.
- Provide 1 tbsp of All Purpose Flour for thickening.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Water.
- You need of Cooking oil.
Instructions to make Chicken Adobo:
- Marinate chicken in kikkoman, soy sauce, vinegar, and pepper for about 15 minutes..
- Peel, cut and fry the potatoes. Then, set aside..
- In cooking oil, sauté the garlic, then add the marinated chicken. Add water, then let it simmer for 15 minutes tossing the sides every after 5 minutes..
- Add the thickening mixture. And lastly the fried potatoes :).
If you find this Chicken Adobo recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.