Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Marinara Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Marinara Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Energy.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A little bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, however, with regards to eating between goodies. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have countless options. There's nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Just about the most popular treats is yogurt. In fact, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. Low fat yogurt helps make a fantastic snack, nonetheless. It is made up of a lot of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your gastrointestinal system work correctly depending upon the culture used to make it. Yogurt mixes beautifully with nuts along with seeds. It's an uncomplicated way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to marinara sauce recipe. To cook marinara sauce you only need 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Marinara Sauce:
- Prepare of medium onions sliced and quartered.
- Provide of garlic.
- Get of carrots diced.
- Prepare of celery, diced.
- Prepare of red peppers diced.
- Get of a freshly diced tomatoes.
- Prepare of tomato paste.
- You need of big cans whole tomatoes.
- Use of fresh basil.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Some Italian seasoning to your liking.
Steps to make Marinara Sauce:
- Take the onions and garlic and sauté in olive oil. Sauté them till they are translucent.. Then add carrots,celery,red peppers and cook till al dente..
- Then I add my diced fresh tomatoes to the pot. Add the tomato paste and the whole tomatoes to the pot. Then add the basil, salt,pepper and Italian seasoning to your taste. I let this cook on stove for three hours. I do canned them after I am finished cooking..
If you find this Marinara Sauce recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.