Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Oven baked moi-moi recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Oven baked moi-moi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven baked moi-moi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Lowering costs Within the Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the environment were tree huggers along with hippies? That has totally changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are unable to adjust things for the better without everyone's active participation. This should happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Read on for some methods to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Why don't we begin with something quite simple, changing the actual light bulbs. This will go outside of the kitchen, but that is okay. The typical light bulbs are the incandescent variety, which really should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. They cost a small amount more in the beginning, but they last ten times longer, and use much less electricity. Making use of these types of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. Together with different light bulbs, you have to learn to leave the lights off when they are not needed. In the kitchen is where you'll frequently discover members of a family, and often the lights are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. This also happens in the rest of the house, but we are trying to save money in the kitchen. Make a routine of having the lights on only when they are needed, and you'll be surprised at the amount of electricity you save.
The kitchen alone gives you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. It is reasonably easy to live green, all things considered. Mostly, all it takes is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to oven baked moi-moi recipe. You can cook oven baked moi-moi using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Oven baked moi-moi:
- Take 2 cups of beans.
- Use 2 of small yellow pepper.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- You need 3 of small pepper.
- Get 1 of large red and green bell pepper.
- Take 1 of egg.
- Use 1 tbsp of sweetcorn.
- Provide 1 of large garlic.
- Get 1 tbsp of crayfish.
- Prepare 4 cubes of maggi.
- You need to taste of Spices.
- Prepare of Smoked fish/sardine.
- Get 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
Instructions to make Oven baked moi-moi:
- Wash and remove the beans peels..
- In a blender, pour the beans, small pepper, yellow pepper, onions, garlic, crayfish and blend in with a little quantity of water until smooth..
- Beat in egg, oil, Maggie and spices to taste. Don't let the mixture to be too thick or watery..
- Chop your onions, red and green bell pepper and mix with the sweet corn.
- Line your casserole dish with baking paper and grease..
- Pour the mixture and top with chopped onions, peppers, shredded fish, egg slices and the toppings of your choice..
- Bake in the oven for about 40-50mins or until a knife comes out clean when inserted..
- Serve with sauce or any other food of your choice, ENJOY 💕.
If you find this Oven baked moi-moi recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.