Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Oats Choco Chip Cookies for Weight Loss without oven recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oats Choco Chip Cookies for Weight Loss without oven recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. Working out at the gym isn't something people decide to do when they get off from work. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep going with it, you'll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Water is the very best beverage out there. Soda and coffee, when consumed in moderation, aren't that bad. Getting all your hydration from them is a awful idea. Ingesting water instead of other forms of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. This also helps you reduce your caloric intake by hundreds of points without requiring you to buy and eat disgusting diet foods. Successful weight loss efforts often depend entirely on water consumption.
There are lots of things you can do to become healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or limited diets. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Wanting to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren't the only indicator of your healthfulness. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to oats choco chip cookies for weight loss without oven recipe. To cook oats choco chip cookies for weight loss without oven you need 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Oats Choco Chip Cookies for Weight Loss without oven:
- Use of Dry ingredients.
- Provide 1/2 cup of powdered oats.
- You need 1 cup of instant oats.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of Baking powder.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of nutmeg powder.
- Use Pinch of Baking soda.
- You need Pinch of Rock salt.
- Use of Wet ingredients.
- Take 2-3 teaspoon of Brown sugar (optional).
- You need 2 of ripe bananas.
- Use 2-3 teaspoon of soft butter/frozen coconut oil.
- You need of Toppings.
- Get 3 tablespoons of Choco chips.
- Take 1 tablespoon of roasted flax seeds.
Steps to make Oats Choco Chip Cookies for Weight Loss without oven:
- Keep everything measured and ready..
- In a bowl mash bananas. Mix in soft butter and brown sugar..
- Mix all dry ingredients to the bowl..
- Mix everything together..
- Make small balls and flatten. Keep until you preheat your oven or your pan to bake over stove top..
- Preheat a deep and heavy bottom pan on low flame for 7 minutes. Place a stand inside. Check that your tray goes inside the pan easily..
- Place the plate with cookies, cover and bake for 12 minutes. (I am baking another batch in otg @180°C).
- Flip them over and bake for another 5-7 minutes..
- Our healthy oats choco chip cookies with flax seeds is ready to enjoy👌.
If you find this Oats Choco Chip Cookies for Weight Loss without oven recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.