Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Vegetable Loaded Samboosa recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetable Loaded Samboosa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable Loaded Samboosa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Vitality.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A little bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
While searching for a convenient wholesome snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Sometimes people choose to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the right idea. You can not beat yogurt any time it comes to a nutritious snack though. It consists of tons of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the physical body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Yogurt combines wonderfully with nuts along with seeds. It's an uncomplicated way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it's easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to vegetable loaded samboosa recipe. To cook vegetable loaded samboosa you only need 14 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegetable Loaded Samboosa:
- Provide of potatoes.
- You need of of brocoli.
- Use of onions.
- Prepare of frozen mixed vegetables.
- Use of Brown rice.
- Take of Red chili peppers.
- Get of water to cover the vegetables with.
- You need of of black ground pepper.
- Take of of chopped chives seasoning.
- Take of envelopes of chicken noodle soup dry mix (note you can use the instant mix too).
- Use of cheddar cheese (I used kraft cheddar cheese).
- Provide of heaping tablespoons of flour.
- You need of pack of 100 sambosa pastry leaves.
- Take of olive oil.
Steps to make Vegetable Loaded Samboosa:
- Take frozen pastry leaves out of freezer to let thaw while you are cooking.
- Cut up potatoes and put them in a pan.
- Cut up brocoli and add to the pan.
- Add frozen mixed vegetables.
- Chop onions and add to the pan.
- add non cooked rice to the pan.
- Chop chili peppers and put in pan.
- Pour water over the vegetables and rice mixture making sure you cover it all with water and cook on high heat until it comes to a boil. Then reduce heat to medium and let cook until vegetables and rice are tender.
- After the vegetables and rice are tender add in the chicken noodle soup package.
- Stir and continue to cook on medium heat.
- Added seasoning and stir.
- Add the cheese and stir till melted.
- Add flour and stir until thick ( note the flour helps thicken the mixture).
- Take off stove and pour mixture in a bowl and let cool a little ( the mixture will be thick).
- Take samboosa leaves and fold and put mixture in it and then fold some more till it forms a triangle.
- Then dip your fingers in olive oil and rub all sides of the triangle samboosa with the olive oil..
- Then put them in an air fryer set on 200°F Celsius for only 5 minutes. (Note the air fryer makes it so golden Krispy yummy and it is fast and easy clean up).
- If you do not have an air fryer then you can fry them in oil on top of the stove until golden brown or you can bake them in the oven till golden brown in 200°F Celsius.
If you find this Vegetable Loaded Samboosa recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.