Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you're looking for Stir Fry Chicken in Szechuan Hot Bean Sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Stir Fry Chicken in Szechuan Hot Bean Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stir Fry Chicken in Szechuan Hot Bean Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don't always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn't something people make time for when they get off from work. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that getting healthy doesn't have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you'll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Make smart choices when grocery shopping. When you make wise choices at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier automatically. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a hectic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to go home and make a little something from your kitchen. Your home should be stored with healthy foods and ingredients. This way—even if you choose something slightly greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still selecting foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are a lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done every day, can do plenty to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also important. The numbers on the scale aren't the only indication of your lifestyle choices. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to stir fry chicken in szechuan hot bean sauce recipe. You can have stir fry chicken in szechuan hot bean sauce using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Stir Fry Chicken in Szechuan Hot Bean Sauce:
- You need 350 g of Chicken meat (deboned, skinless).
- Take 2 Tbsp of Hot Bean Paste.
- Get 100 g of Bell Peppers/Pineapple diced.
- You need 1 of large Onion red/yellow.
- You need 3 clove of Garlic finely chopped.
- Provide 1/2 cup of chicken stock.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of corn starch.
- Take 3 Tbsp of cooking oil.
Steps to make Stir Fry Chicken in Szechuan Hot Bean Sauce:
- Marinade chicken with Hot Bean paste. Let it sit for 30 minutes..
- Mix corn starch and stock and set aside..
- Heat 2 Tbsp of cooking oil and brown the chicken on high heat for both sides. Set aside to cool..
- In the same wok, heat up 1 Tbsp of oil on high heat and fry garlic until fragrant (10 seconds). Add Peppers/Pineapples and onions and cook them well. Add the chicken and stock solution, mix well and cook until liquid is reduced. Serve hot..
If you find this Stir Fry Chicken in Szechuan Hot Bean Sauce recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.