Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Sourdough Spelt Muffin recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sourdough Spelt Muffin recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Saving Money In The Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the environment. Those days are over, and it seems we all comprehend our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are not able to adjust things for the better without everyone's active contribution. Each and every family must start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Keep reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
A massive amount of electricity is definitely consumed by freezers and refrigerators, and it's even worse if they are working inefficiently. When you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old versions which might be more than ten years old. Maintaining the temperature of the fridge at 37F, in conjunction with 0F for the freezer, will save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Checking that the condenser is actually clean, which means that the motor needs to run less frequently, will also save electricity.
As you can see, there are plenty of little items that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living just isn't that difficult. It's related to being sensible, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to sourdough spelt muffin recipe. You can have sourdough spelt muffin using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sourdough Spelt Muffin:
- You need 110 g of starter fed or discard starter.
- Take 1 of egg.
- Get 50 g of cashew milk or dairy of your choice.
- Prepare 25 g of vegetables oil or oil of your choice/ butter.
- Provide 40 g of brown sugar or add more if you want your muffin to be more sweet.
- Use 40 g of raisins.
- Provide 120 g of Spelt flour.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Get 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare Handful of frozen or fresh berries.
Steps to make Sourdough Spelt Muffin:
- Mix your wet ingredients.
- Add your dry ingredient except frozen or fresh berries.
- If you want muffin to be fluffy, let it sit. I had it rest in room temperature for 8 hrs..
- If you are not letting your mixture to rest, you may add your berries. Filll up muffin cup to 1/2 (if you let it rest)or 3/4 (norest). Preheat oven at 200C fan..
- Bake muffin for 15-18min..
If you find this Sourdough Spelt Muffin recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.