Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for Japanese Confectionary - Sakuranbo Cherries recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Japanese Confectionary - Sakuranbo Cherries recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Japanese Confectionary - Sakuranbo Cherries recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make some simple changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping as it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. A good healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been proven to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy eating regimen.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to japanese confectionary - sakuranbo cherries recipe. You can cook japanese confectionary - sakuranbo cherries using 7 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Japanese Confectionary - Sakuranbo Cherries:
- Provide 5 grams of Shiratamako.
- You need 15 grams of Joshinko.
- Use 30 grams of Caster Sugar.
- Prepare 30 ml of Water (for the uirou).
- You need 1 grams of Powdered kanten.
- Take 120 ml of Water (for the kanten).
- Prepare 1 dash of Natural food coloring - yellow and red.
Instructions to make Japanese Confectionary - Sakuranbo Cherries:
- Wash the cherries and pat dry..
- Prepare the uirou. Put the shiratamako in a heatproof bowl, add a small amount of water, and dissolve..
- Add the joshinko, mix, add the remaining water, and mix well..
- Add the sugar and mix well until no longer floury..
- Lightly wrap with plastic wrap and heat in the microwave for 1 minute. Remove from the microwave, then knead well with a moistened wooden spatula or spoon..
- Wrap in plastic again, then microwave for 1 minute..
- Remove from the microwave, then knead well again with a moistened spatula or spoon. The uirou dough is ready..
- Once cooled, divide into two pieces. Dissolve the food coloring in water, coloring one part with the yellow, one with red..
- Roll out both pieces of dough. Cut out the pieces, adjusting the color as necessary..
- Bring the cut out pieces together to make a natural cherry-like color..
- Roll it out again, then wrap a cherry into it..
- Make the kanten liquid. It's actually prettier with sugar added, but the dough already has a good amount of sugar, so this is just to adjust the texture..
- Put the powdered kanten into a heatproof bowl, add 120 ml of water, and mix lightly..
- Microwave for about 2 minutes, remove from the microwave, and mix well. It's ready when the powder has completely dissolved..
- When the kanten has cooled (right before it gets hard), use a spoon to coat the uirou with it..
- Once the kanten coating has hardened, it's done..
If you find this Japanese Confectionary - Sakuranbo Cherries recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.