Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple Mapo Tofu recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Mapo Tofu recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a fast snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run can be healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain food items is always much better than eating the processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it's simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to simple mapo tofu recipe. You can cook simple mapo tofu using 15 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Mapo Tofu:
- Take of blocks Firm tofu.
- You need of Minced pork.
- Take of Garlic.
- You need of pieces Fresh ginger.
- Get of Scallion.
- Get of ●Miso.
- You need of ●Sugar.
- Use of ●Soy sauce.
- Take of ●Mirin.
- Use of ●Oyster sauce.
- Get of Hot water.
- Take of Sesame oil.
- Get of Doubanjiang.
- Get of and 1/2 tablespoon Katakuriko.
- Take of Water.
Steps to make Simple Mapo Tofu:
- Drain the tofu (I use a plastic bottle as weights)..
- Mince the garlic, ginger and scallion..
- These are the seasoning ingredients..
- Dissolve all the ● ingredient in hot water..
- Heat sesame oil in a frying pan over low heat. Add the garlic, ginger and scallion and saute until aromatic..
- When the vegetables have wilted, increase the heat, then add the pork to the pan, stirring well until browned and crumbly..
- When the pork is cooked through, stir in the doubanjiang..
- Add the seasoning into the pork to mix and combine..
- Put the drained whole tofu into the pan!! Break up the tofu into bite sizes, stirring now and then, and bring to the boil. Once boiled, reduce the heat to medium and simmer for about 5 minutes..
- Stir in the katakuriko slurry, and let it come to a boil..
- This is how it should look..
If you find this Simple Mapo Tofu recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.