Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Beef salad with orange dressing recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Beef salad with orange dressing recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef salad with orange dressing recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn't Have To Be A Chore.
Choosing to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are numerous diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also great for your skin. It might be that you already feel that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemical substances. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time.
Obviously, it's not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to beef salad with orange dressing recipe. You can cook beef salad with orange dressing using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef salad with orange dressing:
- You need 2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Use 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of soft brown sugar.
- Get 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- You need 2 of sirloin steak.
- You need of Asparagus spears, trimmed.
- Get of Sugar snap peas.
- You need of Handfull mix herbs such coriander n basil.
- You need 1 of small red onion,thinly sliced.
- Provide 1 of small orange, peeled and think ki ye JG.
- Provide of Orange dressing;.
- Take 3 tbsp of orange juice.
- Take 3 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Take 3 tsp of red wine vinegar.
- Take 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sesame oil.
- You need 1 tsp of finely chopped ginger.
- You need 1/2 tsp of caster sugar.
Instructions to make Beef salad with orange dressing:
- Put the oyster sauce,fish sauce,sugar and sesame oil in a bowl and stir until the sugar dissolves. Add the steak and turn to coat,cover with cling film n leave marinade for 1 hr.
- Preheat lightly oiled frying pan over medium-high,fry the steak 2 min for other side and 3-4 min each side,transfer and rest for 5 min.
- Blanch the asparagus and sugar snap in pan of boiling water for a minute until bright green n tender but still crisp.
- Rinse under water and drain well. Lightly toss with the herb,onion,and orange.
- Slice the beef and serve with asparagus sugar snap salad and the orange dressing.
If you find this Beef salad with orange dressing recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.