Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you're looking for Pork Schnitzels with Bleu cheese sauce, hasselback potatoes and haricot verts recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Pork Schnitzels with Bleu cheese sauce, hasselback potatoes and haricot verts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pork Schnitzels with Bleu cheese sauce, hasselback potatoes and haricot verts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn't Need To Be Difficult.
Making the decision to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who suffer from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. While we're constantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making a few simple changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you're shopping as you probably purchase lots of food items out of habit. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it's not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to pork schnitzels with bleu cheese sauce, hasselback potatoes and haricot verts recipe. You can cook pork schnitzels with bleu cheese sauce, hasselback potatoes and haricot verts using 19 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pork Schnitzels with Bleu cheese sauce, hasselback potatoes and haricot verts:
- You need 6 pieces of pork loin chops (ca 175g each).
- Use 30 of potatoes, peeled.
- You need 30 slices of cheddar or other tasty cheese.
- Take 200 g of haricot vert.
- Get 1 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Provide 1 cup of nacho chips, blended to same texture as breadcrumbs.
- Get 150 gram of blue cheese.
- Use 1 of lemon, juice.
- Use 3 tablespoons of butter.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of flour.
- Get 2 tablespoon of paprika powder.
- You need 2 tablespoon of onion powder.
- Take 1 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- Take 1 tablespoon of white pepper powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of chili powder.
- Prepare 2 deciliter of flour.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of salt.
- Provide 1 of egg.
- Use 250 ml of milk (save 50 for mixing with egg).
Instructions to make Pork Schnitzels with Bleu cheese sauce, hasselback potatoes and haricot verts:
- Slice potatoes but don't cut all way through so it stays together, place in oven drizzle with olive oil and season with salt at 200C° for ca 45 minutes last few minute place cheese slices on each potato.
- Put pork chops between 2 chopping boards and hit it with a frying pan so it gets flattened to 1/2 cm thick.
- Mix spices add some to the mix of breadcrumbs and nacho chips rest to flour.
- Mix 50 ml ´milk and egg.
- Toss chopps in flavoured flour..
- Then in egg and milk mix.
- Finally cover with bread crumb mix.
- Fry in frying pan till golden brown, you can also give them colour and then place on oven tray and finish in oven.
- Steam the haricots.
- For the sauce first melt butter then add the flour to the pot and cook it out some (should have a grainy sandy texture without colour).
- Add some of the milk and then bring back to boil, it will be thick as glue then add another splash and bring to the boil, repeat till all milk is used up then melt the blue cheese through the sauce and season with lemon juice and salt & pepper.
If you find this Pork Schnitzels with Bleu cheese sauce, hasselback potatoes and haricot verts recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.