Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best My Grilling Spot Chicken Brochettes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Grilling Spot Chicken Brochettes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. There are a number of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that many people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make several small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It can likewise be good for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. While you may already eat a lot of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a superb alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemicals. You can ensure that you're getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it's not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to my grilling spot chicken brochettes recipe. To cook my grilling spot chicken brochettes you only need 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook My Grilling Spot Chicken Brochettes:
- Take of Red Bell Pepper.
- Take of Red Onions.
- You need of Chicken Breast.
- Prepare of Yellow Curry.
- Take of White Pepper.
- Get of Spicy Paprika.
- Provide of Bell Pepper Powder.
- Use of Cardamom.
- You need of Turmeric.
- You need of Salt.
Steps to make My Grilling Spot Chicken Brochettes:
- Wash the Red Onions and Bell Peppers with plenty of water..
- Cut the Onions and Peppers in one inch squares (when possible). You want to keep the size of the pieces even..
- Cut off the Chicken Breast fat and throw it away. You want to have your chicken as clean as possible..
- Wash the Chicken Breast with plenty of water and cut it in dices as shown in the picture..
- Take the spices and mix them..
- Pour the mix ovr the Chicken Breast dices..
- Mix everything together. Let it rest inside the fridge for at least 30 min. The ideal time is 2 hours..
- Stick the veggies and the seasoned Chicken Breast as shown in the pictures. It is better to use flat wooden sticks, I used round ones but they do not fix the ingredients as well a the other ones..
- Place the brochettes over the grill at medium heat. Grill the brochettes 8 min on each side until the Chicken is well done. Do not over grill it because it will dry..
- Serve and enjoy!.
If you find this My Grilling Spot Chicken Brochettes recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.