Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Peach Whiskey BBQ chicken thighs (Ree Drummond's recipe) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Peach Whiskey BBQ chicken thighs (Ree Drummond's recipe) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Choosing to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are numerous health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, however, just making some minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically modify your eating habits. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Eventually, you will discover that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won't feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Obviously, it's not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to peach whiskey bbq chicken thighs (ree drummond's recipe) recipe. You can have peach whiskey bbq chicken thighs (ree drummond's recipe) using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Peach Whiskey BBQ chicken thighs (Ree Drummond's recipe):
- Take 10 of chicken thighs, bone in, skin on.
- Provide 2 T. of Olive oil.
- Prepare 2 T. of Butter.
- Provide 1 of yellow onion, diced.
- Take 1 c. of Whiskey.
- Get 16 oz. of BBQ sauce.
- Use 16 oz. of Jar peach preserves.
- Prepare 1/2 c. of Water.
- Take 2 T. of Worcestershire sauce.
- Take 4 cloves of garlic.
- You need of Green onions, garnish-finish.
Steps to make Peach Whiskey BBQ chicken thighs (Ree Drummond's recipe):
- Brown thighs in skillet on both sides in the oil and butter. Don't crowd the pan. Do it in stages. Remove thighs to 10 x 15 lasagna pan. (My 9 x 13 Pyrex was not large enough.).
- Once all chicken is seared and in the roasting pan, drain about half the fat out of the skillet and return to the heat. Cook your onions 2 minutes or so, to soften them a bit..
- Add whiskey to onions. Be careful if you use gas stove. Alcohol is highly flammable. Simmer to let the alcohol burn off and it will reduce just a bit..
- While that simmers, mix together the remaining ingredients (except green onion). Stir that sauce, preserve, garlic, and water mixture into your boozey onions..
- Once incorporated, dump this onion sauce on top of your chicken thighs in your roasting pan. (I first tried to fit them in my Pyrex. Took the picture, then changed everything into a bigger pan. Better safe, than sorry.).
- Cook at 300 degrees for one and a half hours. Serve with a ladle of sauce over the chicken and sprinkle with green onions. (If you remember them...which, of course, I never do.).
If you find this Peach Whiskey BBQ chicken thighs (Ree Drummond's recipe) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.