Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Msakhan sandwiches recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Msakhan sandwiches recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Msakhan sandwiches recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are numerous diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making some simple changes.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to alter everything instantly or that you should altogether eliminate certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than totally altering your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will see that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it's not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to msakhan sandwiches recipe. To cook msakhan sandwiches you only need 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Msakhan sandwiches:
- You need 1 kg of chicken breast without skin and bones.
- Use 1/2 kg of onions.
- Provide 5 of markouk bread.
- Use 1 cup of sumac.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- Get 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Use 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
Steps to make Msakhan sandwiches:
- Place the chicken breast in a saucepan over heat and add water to cover the chicken..
- Keep the chicken over heat until it is cooked then remove from heat. Set to cool then fragment it into thread-like pieces..
- Chop the onions into wings then fry in a saucepan with half a cup of oil until the onion wilts..
- Add the sumac over the onions and mix. Then add in the fragmented chicken and fry well. Season with salt and black pepper..
- Leave the chicken and onion filling over heat while stirring constantly for 5 minutes. Then remove the saucepan from heat..
- Divide each loaf of bread into 4 sections in the form of triangles then dip the bread triangles in oil..
- Place 2 tablespoons of the filling inside each bread section then wrap the bread in the form of a funnel making sure to close it from the bottom..
- Place the msakhan sandwiches in a pan coated with olive oil and place in the oven until the surface of the sandwiches turns lightly brown..
- Serve the “msakhan” sandwiches hot..
If you find this Msakhan sandwiches recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.