Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Gingerbread cookies recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Gingerbread cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gingerbread cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn't often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you keep going with it, you'll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Go up the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work as opposed to using the elevator. While this will be difficult to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. Even if you do live or work on one of the top floors, you can still get off of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. So many people pick the elevator over clambering even a single flight of stairs. Even just a sole flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day--can be a great boost to your system.
There are a good deal of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or limited diets. Little things, when done every single day, can do plenty to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don't overlook that health isn't only about just how much you weigh. You need to help make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to gingerbread cookies recipe. To make gingerbread cookies you only need 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Gingerbread cookies:
- Get of all purpose flour.
- Get of baking powder.
- Get of baking soda.
- Use of salt.
- Use of ground ginger.
- You need of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare of ground cloved.
- Get of unsalted butter.
- Take of dark brown sugar.
- Prepare of egg.
- Prepare of molasses.
- Take of vanilla extract.
Instructions to make Gingerbread cookies:
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Prepare baking sheets by spraying with cooking spray or lining with parchment paper.
- In small bowl whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, ginger, cinnamon and cloves until well blended..
- In a large bowl beat butter, brown sugar and egg on medium speed until well blended..
- Gradually stir in dry ingredients until blended and smooth.
- Divide dough in half and wrap each half in plastic and let stand at room temperature for 2 hours.
- Place one portion of dough on a lightly floured surface.
- Sprinkle flour over dough and rolling pin.
- Roll dough to scant 1/4 inch thick.
- Cut out cookies with desired cookie cutter.
- Space cookies 1 1/2 inches apart.
- Bake for 7 to 10 minutes. The lower time will give softer cookies.
- After cookies cool you can decorate them any way you like..
If you find this Gingerbread cookies recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.