Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Prime Rib Po' Boys recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Prime Rib Po' Boys recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Choose To Eat.
Many men and women do not realize that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. Its also wise to comprehend that there are foods that you'll want to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These sorts of foods are filled with bad fat and also have hardly any nutritional value. In this article we are going to be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you remain healthy and balanced.
Even though some of you enjoy having your snack foods, instead of reaching for the potato chips try grabbing some nuts. One of the health benefits of these kinds of nuts and seeds will be the Omega-3 and Omega-6 that can be obtained in them. These kinds of fatty acids are necessary to helping your body create the proper quantities of hormones your body needs for a healthy way of life. If you do not get the fatty acids you'll need your body will actually not be able to create a few of the hormones that it requires.
For those who want to get started living a more healthy life the tips above will be able to help you do that. Also if you eliminate all the unhealthy food that you really should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to mike's prime rib po' boys recipe. To cook mike's prime rib po' boys you only need 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's Prime Rib Po' Boys:
- Use of ● For The Meats.
- Use of Prime Rib [bone in - season meat generously].
- Use of Dried Rosemary.
- You need of Dried Thyme.
- You need of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Use of Sea Salt.
- Provide of ● For The Vegetables.
- Provide of Vidalia Onions [thin sliced].
- Get of Green Bell Pepper [thin sliced].
- You need of Garlic [fine minced].
- Get of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Take of ● For The Garnishments.
- Use of Fresh Chilled Tomatoes [thin sliced].
- You need of Fresh Chilled Lettuce [thin sliced].
- You need of ● For The Breads.
- Use of Swiss Cheese.
- Take of Real Horseradish.
- Get of Leidenheimer Bread Rolls.
- Provide of ● For The Sides.
- Use of Au Jus [+ water as needed].
Instructions to make Mike's Prime Rib Po' Boys:
- Oil and generously season your prime rib. Place on a lifted rack in a disposable pan..
- Bake at 400° for 15 minutes then 20 minutes per pound at 325°.You'll want an internal temperature of 120° for rare..
- Fresh hogie rolls with horseradish pictured.
- Place your leftover prime rib in a pot with your Au Jus. Simmer for 5 minutes..
- Julianne your vegetables.
- Thin slice your prime rib and simmer in your leftover Au Jus..
- Saute your vegetables until translucent..
- Toast and coat your bread with horseradish and garnish with chilled lettuce and sliced tomatoes. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's Prime Rib Po' Boys recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.